Sounds of sporadic rifle fire break across the ridge line. In the distance, the deep rumble of American heavy artillery echoes up and down the valley. The Allied offensive is about to begin!. Strung out behind the lead German tank is a motley column of worn panzers and tired, but experienced, German infantry. This is all that is left to plug the breach in the front lines. Outnumbered, outgunned, the odds would seem heavily against the battered German Kampfgruppe and they would be, except for the lone, solitary figure on top of the lead Tiger tank . This man is the Kampfgruppe Commander. He has seen every major action in the war; France, 1940; Russia, 1941; Tunisia, 1942; Sicily and Italy, 1943; and now, in 1944, he defends Fortress Europe from the Allied Invasion. He is the panzer commander.
This Is The Home Of Panzer Forces
Our Clan And Our Mission
Panzer Forces is a clan within the World of Tanks community. We are an organization of apolitical enthusiasts of history, with an appreciation for Military Science, rather than Political Science. We have chosen to portray combat tankers of Germany within a military organization set in the mid-20th Century. We enjoy to platoon with each other, and run tournaments and team- / tank company battles. We also look forward to Clan Battles and Strongholds.
We as PZFOR want to participating in these battles with German tanks and tactics.
- Panzer Forces is Recruiting now! Follow the Recruitment link in the top menu -
Battle Dates~ **Officers please schedule you training or battles times minimum of 5 days in advance
panzerGreiftNew recruits ..... teamspeak is required . If you don't have it please get it and a working mic in the first 60 days or you are gone . Full stop . Period . It is a requirement for clan membership
Wed at 21:58
IronCrossIVhi guys im working in BC the internet is shit l be back soon. any one in the clan in BC
Panzer Forces is a social/competitive clan. The goals are to have fun, and to do our best. It is based on the belief that to have a fun, loyal, friendly clan, you need to have a structure that works. You must have good people to run it, and you must never be pretentious or stat-based. While stats are a great way of monitoring personal progress, no one should ever feed his ego on stats.
II. Member Conduct Guidelines
Panzer Forces is an honorable organization. It's members should bring honor to the clan, and respect everyone. It is with this concept that the following rules and guidelines are set.
1. Respect Everyone: There will be no disrespect of anyone for any reason within the clan, or outside of the clan in public matches, on the forum, or in TeamSpeak. That means you must be respectful of their beliefs, orientations, and skill level. As members of Panzer Forces you should hold to your heart the fundamentals of honor, respect, and humility.
2. Friendliness: Although we encourage inter-clan play and friendships, you are by no means required to platoon with only Panzer Forces members, and we encourage you to play with friends that you know! You are absolutely free to do as you please as a member of Panzer Forces in World of Tanks. There are no restrictions from PUGing, or seeking out your friends in other clans to play with. They can even be given Friend status on our TeamSpeak if they meet the basic Friend status rules (only staff may mark someone as a Friend). One of the best ways to grow our clan is through word of mouth, and in this respect everyone is welcome to invite people to the clan in a respectful manner.
3. Real Life: Real life is more important than the virtual world; as such no one will be penalized for not showing up when expected or for unannounced absences of the duration of a week at least. However, it is requested that you post in advance should you need to go for a while - that way you will not be kicked for inactivity. We do purge those that do not log in for more than three weeks, in order to insure that the clan remains active as a whole.
4. Personnel Issues: Should you have issues with another member, please remember to follow your chain of command, using the lower officers first. If unable to resolve the issue then you can seek help up the chain. Do not bring issues directly to the Company Commander, Deputy Commander, or Commander unless a lower officer is unavailable or it involves another clan. If it involves someone within the chain of command (I.E. take it to the Commander if it involves a Deputy Commander Etc.) Immediately bring all issues up - they will be solved and resolved as soon as possible. If it is of particular sensitivity, the issue can be brought to the higher ranks.
5. Conduct: You are not to engage in team-killing, name calling, or any other conduct that could sully the name of Panzer Forces while you are a member of this clan. Anyone reported for unfair play, insulting, provocation, personal attacks, or team killing will be swiftly dealt with should there be a replay that affirms what happened. We do not tolerate this behavior.
6. Wargaming Rules: You are prohibited from breaking any of the Wargaming/World of Tanks rules set forth by Wargaming/World of Tanks. Should you break a rule and be proven guilty, you will not be welcome.
III. Officer/NCO/Staff Conduct Guidelines
As an officer/NCO/Staff Member we expect more from you, and as such there are a few special conduct rules that you must follow. For while our members are honorable and show the best in the clan, you must be the shepherds and protectors of them, you must guide the new, and fulfill your duties actively as a mentor, not as an executor.
1. You are gifted a rank within the clan, and serve a commission for the Clan, the Members, and the Commander. This position is based on trust, and understanding. You must fulfill your duties to the best of your ability.
2. Assist and protect the members whenever possible, they are here for you and you are here for them